AVIONICS SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- BS degree in computer / software / electric / electronic engineering,
- Knowledge on C/C++,
- Knowledge and experience on Software Engineering Supporting tools,
- Knowledge on Software Development Processes,
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken (IELTS 6,5+, TOEFL-IBT 84+, TBA 5+).
Preferred Additional Skills
No obstacle to travel both within the country and abroad,
Knowledge and experience on DO-178B,
- Experience on Real-Time operating systems and Embedded Softwares,
Knowledge and experience on ARINC-653,
Knowledge and experience on avionic data bus standards MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429 etc.,
Knowledge and experience on DO-200A and ARINC-424 standards,
Knowledge and experience on BSP and hardware drivers,
Knowledge and experience on ing languages Groovy, Python etc.,
- Knowledge on Geographic Information Systems concept and applications.
- For male candidates, military service should be completed or postponed for a long time,
Developing a Software satisfying the System requirements with following steps:
- Development of the Software requirements,
- Implementation of the Source Code,
- Contribution to Software Development Processes definition.
« Back to Job Openings page