AVIONICS SOFTWARE VERIFICATION ENGINEER
- BS degree in computer / software / electric / electronic engineering,
- Knowledge on C/C++,
- Knowledge on Perl and Groovy Scripts
- Knowledge and experience on Software Engineering Supporting tools,
- Knowledge and experience on Software Verification Processes,
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken (IELTS 6,5+, TOEFL-IBT 84+, TBA 5+).
Preferred Additional Skills
Knowledge and experience on DO-178B,
- Experience on Real-Time operating systems and Embedded Software.
- Knowledge and experience on VectorCAST tool,
- Knowledge and experience on avionic data buıs protocols (ARINC 429, MIL-STD-1553 etc.)
- For male candidates, military service should be completed or postponed for a long time,
No obstacle to travel both within the country and abroad,
Verifying a software satisfying the system requirements with following steps:
- Software requirement review,
- Test design according to software requirements,
- Test coding, reviewing, executing and result analysis,
- Test result review,
- Achieving coverage report,
- Coverage report analysis and review
- Contribution to Software Verification Processes definition.
« Back to Job Openings page