Please read this notice carefully before connecting to the website. You shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions mentioned below upon access to the website. TAI reserves the right to make amendments on this Privacy Statement and Legal Notice;
1) Copyrights of all visual, audible or written materials used in this website belong to TAI and they are protected under relevant legislation. Entire or partial content of this website will not be copied, distributed or processed.
2) All identification marks, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, symbols and logos used in this website are protected under relevant legislation and they will not be copied, distributed or processed.
3) Displaying of such identification marks in this website will not be construed as issuing a license in respect to using of intellectual property belonging TAI or third parties.
4) The right of making amendments or changes in the content of this website only belongs to TAI and any user will not change the content of this website. TAI may at any time revoke and/or change any part of the website and/or prevent to access to some parts of the website.
5) TAI does not assure that any information in this website is free from fault and accurate. There might be mistakes, misspellings and update errors in this website and TAI is not responsible for such inconveniences.
6) TAI will not be held responsible for any material and/or immaterial damages arising out of mistakes and deficiencies in information in this website. Furthermore, TAI will not be held responsible for any damages occurred during using of the website and/or due to the website.
7) Should you have a password so as to utilize TAI website, protection of it from third parties' usage shall be under your responsibility. In case you allow to third parties to use your password, all consequences arising from using of your information will be under your responsibility.
8) Applicable law for accessing to and using of this website will be Turkish Substantive and Procedural Law.
TAI – TURKISH AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES, INC.