Spacecraft AIT Center
Spacecraft Assembly, Integration and Test (AIT) Center is to serve national and international space programs for spacecraft assembly, integration and test activities.
AIT Center infrastructure is capable of supporting AIT activities for both GEO and LEO satellites simultaneously.
AIT CENTER MAIN CAPABILITIES:
- Thermal Vacuum Tests
- EMI/EMC Tests
- CATR TestsSolar Array Deployment Tests
- Vibration Tests
- Mass Properties Measurement
- Acoustic Tests
- MLI Preparation
TAI's AIT Center professionals provide in-house engineering, analysis, manufacturing and test services. ECSS quality assurance processes are assured to be applied for all the AIT Center activities.
OPERATIONAL ADVANTAGES OF AIT CENTER
- Time is crucial for our customers, TAI's AIT Center is just ~500 meters away from taxiway for cargo aircraft
- Customs formalities can be completed within the campus
- No need for packing/unpacking for testing, adequate infrastructure for all the ECSS Testing Processes
- New infrastructure & optimized processes fully compliant to ECSS Standards
- To be used for GÖKTÜRK-1 High Resolution EO Satellite test campaign
- Experienced test engineers & certified technicians are ready for our customers
- TAI's facilities has a guesthouse, shopping center, sports center, etc. all inside the campus
Please click for Technical Specifications.